< Back to Recent News
We're recruiting: Consultant Trainers
We are looking for outstanding literacy leads to join our team of consultant trainers.
We have part-time, full-time, short and permanent contracts in: Cambs, Norfolk, Wakefield/Doncaster and Scotland.
Applicants must have Qualified Teacher Status.
Interviews will take place in October and November.
Download our recruitment brochure.
- Are all outstanding literacy teachers
- Train on Read Write Inc. Phonics and Fresh Start
- Work in primary, secondary and special schools
- Work with their own group of schools termly during Development Days
- Are invited to train in Europe, the Middle East and Asia
- Receive outstanding professional development based on latest research and are up-to-date on all government initiatives
- Are trained on all new programmes
- Are supported, coached and mentored by their team leaders
- Have half-termly meetings with their team
- Have opportunities to become team leaders or project leaders
- Are on a three or four day-a-week contract
- Have meetings and PPA time planned into their schedule
- Have a company laptop and phone
- Are paid generously including a pension package
- Send a CV and cover letter to Shona Gleave, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd November
- Initial discussion with Mel Erwin (Director) and Nina Coglin (Head of Operations)
- Attend an interview with the leadership team
- Attend a second interview and teach a 10 minute Speed Sound lesson to Year 1 children